Strawberries! Oh, they are amazing! I am sure you’ll agree that they taste good in every recipe – including a soup! Yep, we have a chilled strawberry soup recipe for you right here. Read on, enjoy, and thank us later!
You will need:
- Cleaned strabwerries: 14 ounces
- Amaretto liqueur: 2 tbsp.
- Sugar: 1 tbsp.
- Mint leaves
- Blend all the ingredients together so that they are smooth.
- Transfer to the refrigerator so that it chills. 2 hours should suffice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and/or strawberries.
Yep, this is definitely a chill pill!