Do you love coloring your nails with various shades? Do you have an entire range of shades? Here are a few that you MUST have! Read on and see if they are a part of your collection:
1. Nude: Neutral colors are in this season even if they make you yawn. However, make sure you don’t apply them on your toes. Nudes are best for your fingers only!
2. Purple: Pastel purple particularly is a must have. It is actually very sexy and many love lavender because it is subtle while being sultry at the same time.
3. Blue: Which shade of blue, you ask? Any! Whether it is navy or teal or pale, blue is a shade you must have. Pick the blue that you like and that which goes with your mood.
4. Peachy pink: This shade lies in between pink and peach. Thus it is not very pink nor is it very peachy. This shade is ideal for both your nails and your toes. It will suit you perfectly if you have a summer tan too.
5. Grey: There are gunmetal greys and smoky greys. Both of them are hot this summer! Bold grey is ideal for your toes while subtle grey will look great on your fingers.
6. Green: Support Earth Day with the green shade this spring! You can choose minty green or shimmery green depending on what you like because both of them are hot and happening!