Brand new album DELIRIUM out now,…
Money can’t buy some gifts and this is one of them
There are so many wonderful single men out there who are unwilling to tie the knot because they have unrealistic expectations and dread meeting the wall. Ask a happily married guy, and he will tell you that marriage requires adjustment and it’s not rosy all the time but still totally worth it.
So here’s to all you guys who have sky high expectations:
- You are more difficult to live with than you think you are. If your closest relationship is with your buddies, you always know you can leave them behind if things get messy. But, if you have a spouse, she will stick around despite you being unorganised, telling jokes that aren’t funny, or snoring too loud. And that will make you change for the better.
- Know that no matter how good your wife is, she has issues too. She isn’t just about a pretty face and an adjusting nature. Her emotional baggage and insecurities might be just as vexing as yours but is just going through them differently. So, yes, it does get perplexing sometimes but it’s okay!
- Your mother had a different role to play in your life. You can’t be expecting off your wife what you expected of your mom. She might not have all the strengths your mom did, but that also means she doesn’t have all the weaknesses. She isn’t your mother and don’t ever forget that.
- Married sex IS wonderful. Movies have got us to believe that sex is only good when it is promiscuous. Spending a whole life with someone, sharing millions of touches and knowing exactly what will give pleasure when, is far better than the thrill of casual sex.
There you go! Marriage isn’t a bed of roses. But it’s beautiful. Go embrace the challenge and you will soon realize it’s so worth it.
True love remains till the end of time. In fact, it remains till eternity. If you love someone truly and deeply, then spread your love through beautiful love quotes. Listed are some quotes about true love, do spread the magic of love. Read on to know more.
1. “Don’t you know what it’s like to fall for someone. Even though you know in your heart that it’ll probably never work out? But you’d do anything for that person?” – By Mabel Pines
2. “But love doesn’t make sense. You can’t logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it, or else we’re lost and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do.” — By Ted Mo
3. “True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – By Jason Jordan
4. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – By Brandi Snyder
5. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – By Rita Rudner
6. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.” – By Roy Croft
7. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.” – By Katharine Hepburn
8. “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” – By Robert Brault
Can anything beat proposing on Valentine’s Day? True. It might seem cheesy to some. Some cynics may even call it a disgusting thing to do. Whatever people say, there remains a certain allure to proposing to your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day. Every year Valentine’s Day will hold an added significance for you and you can also take pride in the fact that the world celebrates along with you the day of your proposal. There are different ways you can propose. You can make it pretty elaborate, you can surprise your lover or you can make it quite simple by taking your lover to a place that is emotionally significant for the two of you. Here are some tips on how to propose on Valentine’s Day.
1. Make sure you will get an yes for an answer
You wouldn’t want to get your heart broken on Valentine’s Day, so make sure that you would get an yes before you propose. Also in your enthusiasm to impress your beau, do not go overboard and make it too showy and public. Too many emotions and attention at the same tie can also put them off and they may say no even if they do not want to. Know your partner well before you propose on Valentine’s Day.
2. Get the right ring
You may get a yes from the mouth, but sometimes the eyes may say a different story altogether. As much as excitement the proposal may cause, if the ring is not right it may take off some off the fun from the proposal. You would have known your partner for quite some time before you proposal, use this knowledge to choose the correct ring. You definitely do not want your partner to talk about changing the ring or getting a better or a smaller one.
3. Choose the right place
Choosing the right place is also very important for your proposal. Make sure your lover is comfortable before you pop that question. If your lover is a private person, you can propose in the bed, early in the morning, or if your lover doesn’t mind the attention you can make an elaborate proposal and get your friends together.
Photo Courtesy : GoodOlga ©crestock.com
The season of love is back, the time when you show your love for your boyfriend! Do you wish to make this Valentine’s special for him? Have you thought of some ways to make him feel special? Do you wish to get some creative ideas? Then, check out some tips to make this Valentine’s day unforgettable for him.
1. Try something new
Do something interesting for him. Let there be an element of surprise on the special day of love. Book a balloon ride or a helicopter ride. He will not expect this from you. When he will reach the place, he would really feel good. Go for a wine tasting session for fun. A little change can also make your day special.
2. Let the pictures speak
Do something special with pictures, something that might just make him feel extra special. Make his portrait with the help of any professional artist. Do write down the message of love in that portrait. Look at his priceless expression. You will surely make his day very special. Make a collage of his pictures with the help of picture apps. This would also bring a smile on his face.
3. Make him all nostalgic
If you have the time, then dedicate some time for planning a memory trip for him. Make special arrangements for a visit to his school or college. Or else, visit the places where he was raised as a child.
Photo Courtesy : pressmaster ©crestock.com
There was a time when Valentine’s Day gave you goose bumps! So now that you are married, has it lost its luster? Wake up, Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love, so enjoy it with the man you love – your husband. You can spend the day by exchanging gifts, cooking and having a candlelight dinner and indulging in other activities. However, if you both are tired of the conventional ways of celebrating and wish to do something different this year, here are some tips.
1. Stay in bed!
If all these years, Valentine’s Day has been about going outside and splurging, this year for a change, you can just celebrate it in your bed! Stay dressed in your pajamas, have food in bed, watch movies, talk and just enjoy each other’s company throughout the day. If both of you are working professionals, this is the best break you can give yourselves.
2. Get intimate
There is something special about cozying up on the day of love and affection. Buy some sexy lingerie, decorate the home suggestively or just do something different to express your love. Cuddling and making love might be just what he wants for the day. In fact, a survey revealed that 70% men want to indulge in making love on Valentine’s Day! Take a clue from here, as this can be the best gift for your man.
3. Gift him a massage at home
Call in a masseuse and surprise your husband with some relaxing strokes. He will feel pampered and would completely love the experience. Turn your living room into a wonderful massage parlor for him with scented candles and soft music. If you can do the massaging for him, he will be more happy.
Photo Courtesy : pressmaster ©crestock.com
Nothing sounds more romantic or beautiful than the monogamy of words. This holds true for every couple worldwide. Words have the power to express your innermost feelings to your beloved. They expose you in front of the only one you ever wish for. To pour out your heart’s feelings is not astrology. You don’t have to predict anything, it’s right there in your heart. So come along and read these fantastic romantic quotes for Valentine’s Day.
1. “Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.” – William Shakespeare
2. “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
3. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
4. “For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
5. “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” – Anonymous
6. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” – Alexander Smith
7. “Love has the power of making you believe what you would normally treat with the deepest suspicion.” – Mirabeau
8. “Thou art to me a delicious torment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined, to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
10. “Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another’s heart, or its flame burns low.” – Henry Ward Beecher
11. “Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished.” – Og Mandino
12. “Love is the history of a woman’s life; it is an episode in man’s.” – Germaine De Stael
13. “Love is the only satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.” – Erich Fromm
What better day than Valentine’s Day to confess or reiterate your love for your boyfriend. While words will do the trick, going an extra mile with a precious gift seals your love forever. A gift does not just make the receiver feel happy at the moment but also every time he uses it, sees it or feels it. It is a tangible sign of love. So, here are some unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your boyfriend.
1. If the love of your life loves to play the guitar and is passionate about this interest, get him a guitar this Valentine’s Day. This is a gift that is thoughtful, of great utility and filled with love. You can also engrave the guitar for added appeal. Or if your budget is a lot more modest, you could go for an engraved guitar pick instead of the big thing itself.
2. Share an evening by the beach, watching sunset or even a special place like the one where you met each other for the first time or when both of you tasted love for each other the very first time. Talk about good times and let romance bloom further.
3. Back rubs, toe massages and the kind is very personal yet exciting. These make you feel good inside out and seal the bond of love emotionally and physically.
4. Gift him a salsa or tango dance experience. Take the entire day out and dance away to glory. Go for practice sessions, dress up authentically and perform either for an audience or just the two of you. Capture the moments and frame them up.
5. Make him a meal with all things he loves. This is a very personal experience and all men love it and cherish it when their girls cook something special for them.
Making New Year resolutions are common with most people wherein some of us keep it for life and a few others attempt to break it the very next day. Valentine’s Day resolutions are made by those in love and intend to cast away some undesirable habit or item in order to better their love life and improve relationship quotient with their dear one. Many lovers across the world make Valentine’s Day resolutions and some of the very popular and common ones are listed below. You may choose to follow suit, if you like them!
1. Think twice before arguing
Problems and arguments are common in any relationship and happen more so between a couple in love. While nothing much can be done about putting an end to an argument altogether and it is not healthy either, choosing words you use is something that you could genuinely battle to do. Often, in anger, individuals tend to overreact and state things that they may not have meant even in their wildest imagination. This may hurt your dear one and may sometimes even be irreparable. Try as much as you can to think before hurling a statement that you do not mean. This resolution is best taken on any day and holds the most value on Valentine’s Day.
2. Learn the art of patience
It may not be the easiest thing but that is what resolutions are made for – attempting to do something that you are not the least good at but beneficial for you and for saving the relationship. Even in the midst of a heated argument and even when inappropriate words are being hurled at you, demonstrating the art of patience does not just save a relationship but also escalates your level of respect before your lover. It also goes a long way in showing that you love and really care.