You surely have your own skincare regime but is it really working? There must be some problem or the other because when it comes to skin, there is always something new to learn. Here are a few great skincare tips from dermatologists to help you out:
1. If you want to avoid breakouts you should make sure you eat right. Only when you are healthy from within will it reflect on your skin. Eat well, thus, and drink lots of water. Eat foods such as walnuts, flax seeds, and salmon.
2. To keep breakouts at bay you should also use only good products for your skin. Any carelessness here can be dangerous. Use quality skincare products that suit your skin type.
3. Mineral makeup is an excellent idea because it gives your skin the allowance to breathe. When your skin can breathe, breakouts and pores are automatically reduced.
4. Exfoliation is another very important part of skincare regime. You have to exfoliate at least once a week to keep dull skin cells and clogging at bay. Exfoliation will leave your skin glowing and radiant.
5. Take good care of your lips regularly because lips are very sensitive. Always keep a balm handy and apply it whenever needed.