Thinking of getting hair extensions? Apprehensive? Read on to find out some facts!
1. Extensions do more than just adding length. Extensions are helpful in adding volume to your hair too. Hence, if you have thin and fine hair, you should consider extensions.
2. The shorter your hair is, the more limited will the extension be. Your hair should be at least three inches long if you want extensions.
3. You can choose the extensions to be glued, woven, braided or clipped on based on your preferences.
4. If you want a bold look or if you are planning extensions for a party, you can add colors. From mild to
wild, you have an assortment of options to choose from.
5. Don’t worry about the process. It is not painful at all and will not hurt you.