Laser is a permanent remedy to unwanted hair. The hair follicles are destroyed with heat through laser.
- It is an excellent remedy for those with dark hair and fair skin.
- Any side effects are short lasting.
- Side effects are usually minimal.
- The procedure might sting.
- It takes about 6 treatments before you can see noticeable hair reduction.
- Blistering, redness, scarring, swelling and discoloration are the side effects of this treatment.
- Sometimes, hair may grow back and you may need more treatments to follow.
- Those who have medium or dark skin can require more treatments. This is because the skin pigment has the ability to absorb laser light.
- It is very expensive.
- This is a permanent hair reduction method. Not a permanent hair removal method.